Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord!

Last August I bought Savannah's fall clothes online to simplify things. When school started in September I looked for the chocolate brown converse shoes I bought for her to wear to school. They were missing. In my head I knew I had unpacked everything and I put the shoe box back into the big box that everything was shipped in, and then threw it all out. Immediately I was sick with the thought I had thrown Savannah's new shoes away before she even wore them.

I was so frustrated with myself for doing it that I put off buying another pair. But today, as I was going through all the garage sale stuff in our spare bedroom, there sat the box. I then remembered saving the box to put our junk into for the sale. But instead of utilizing the box for storage it got stacked with the boxes already filled. I shouted, "Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord!" as I opened the box and found the missing shoes that had been in my eye sight everyday.

How many other things has God saved for me before my very eyes that I have not seen?