Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From the kitchen...

After speaking at MOPS today on the subject of nutrition I have decided that "from the kitchen" should be a daily or almost daily segment for a while. For those of you who don't know, for years now Mark and I have tried to avoid processed foods and make everything we consume. The question I get most often is "how do you find time to do it?"

In the spirit of authenticity and transparency I am going to post the answer to this question and the 2nd most asked question, "What do the Peteet's eat?" Apparently inquiring minds want to know so I will be posting the foods we eat and what and when I made the ingredients. With this peek behind closed doors you will see the what the Peteet's do well along with the things we let slide but probably shouldn't. We are talking full honesty here.

For those of you who do not know us well I will warn you that we are weird. We don't cook or eat like everyone else and with the state of health of Americans (or lack there of rather) I am OK with being weird. One might say I embrace it as a badge of honor that our family is headed in the right direction.

The door opens tomorrow...

1 comment:

Katy said...

yea ;) i'm so excited! I want to learn!