Sunday, July 19, 2009

If You Don't Believe Me...

We threw a baby shower the other day for my little cousin Justin and his sweet wife Amanda. It's hard to believe the little boy I once babysat is expecting a baby the same year I am! Time flies.

The picture below is posted for a few reasons. Reason number one: Justin and Amanda, we love y'all and can't wait to meet our new little family member (she was actually having contractions at the shower!). The next reason this picture is posted is to illustrate our family baby boom. My grandparents are getting 5 great grandchildren in the next few months (my step sister is not in the pregnant picture. She just had her baby a month ago). Three of the new babies are Mom and Doug's grandchildren. Also pictured is Amanda's sister who is pregnant and Justin's best friend's wife.

We are standing in order of our due dates. Amanda is due now, my sister Dawn is September, and Amanda's sister just after Dawn. Then we move to my cousin Angie who is 20 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child. Apparently she left her baby bump at home;) The next young lady is 15 weeks pregnant. We will give her a little slack for not showing much because this is her first child. And then there is me. In this picture I am 13 weeks pregnant. Yup, a mere 3 months prenant and 1 day out of the first trimester. Yet, I am the one who looks 20 weeks pregnant.

So, this picture is posted because so many of you thought I was exaggerating about my vulumptuous figure. Pretty funny hugh? From now on, just call me Big Momma!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Big Momma :) What a great idea for a picture. I also liked the previous post - it made me laugh.