Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged...and Your Next!

Kathy tagged me a few days ago but I have been slow to respond. Where have the last three weeks gone? They are a blur!

Two Names You Go By: Mom and Aunt Beana


Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Chocolate brown corduroy jeans, an orangish brown button down, and big danglie rust gold ear rings..


Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: my to do list to be done and an orphan from Russia.


Two people who you look up to: Paula Burks and Jeanne Damoff.


Two things you did last night: had a breakdown in walmart after waiting in line THREE times around 7pm and then later wrapped presents.


Two things you ate yesterday: whole wheat waffle with peanut butter and a little Canadian maple syrup and Taco Beuno believe it or not. Mandy is such a bad influence.


Two people you last talked to: My mom and Mark.

Two Things you're doing tomorrow: teaching Sunday school and going to Savannah's Christmas dance recital.

Two longest car rides: Texas to North Lake Tahoe and Texas to Jackson Hole (I think those are the longest. Mom will correct me if I am wrong.)

Favorite Holidays : Christmas and Thanksgiving

Favorite Vacations : Chartering a sailboat and sailing around the British Virgin Islands (both times) and experiencing Disney World with Savannah (and the Flannerys).

Last trip: Aspen, the week before Thanksgiving.

Two favorite beverages: low fat-decaf-cafe-mocha (and this time of year make it a peppermint) and hot tea of any kind. I also love chai lattes and just about any hot beverage you can come up with. Even in the summer.

I'm tagging:

Allison

Rachel

Both are bad about only blogging monthly so it will be fun to see if they notice and participate ;)

No comments: