Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Retro Wednesday

This was taken about two hours after Savannah was born. There were several newborn pictures to choose from. But I decided on one of she and I because, let's face it, your birthday is really about you and your Momma. So for that reason and the fact that it is one of only a handful of pictures of she and (I am the photographer in the family, therefore I am not in any pictures) I chose a picture of our first few hours of mother-daughter bonding.

 

Happy 4th Birthday Savannah!

P.S. I thought it was pretty brave of me to post a picture of my swollen self post partum! I'm learning to let go of those things.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love it - you look beautiful. I also recall Mark walking around barefoot at the hospital. It was almost too much for Lee.

Lee Ann said...

Oh I love that sweet girl. This evening we played Memory, checkers, and watched Food Network. What a girl!