Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Retro Wednesday

Yesterday on the way to school Savannah asked, "Momma, will I always have you?"
"Well, I still have my Momma. Remember, Grandma is my Momma. I just don't live with her anymore now that I am an adult, " I replied.
In a sweet voice she assured me, "Momma, I will always want to live with you. Even when I'm grown."

I'll be sure to send her the link to this post when she is 18!

Savannah's first birthday. Dallas, TX
2006
Today before lunch Savannah threw her arms around my neck and gave me a genuine, heart felt bear hug and then said, "Momma, I like you more than a tornado!"
I have no idea where that came from but I'm pretty sure it translates as, "Momma, I love you a bunch!"

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Maybe she meant "tomato" :)

Mandy said...

I'm with Kathy. We all know how that girl LOVES her food. :o) That would be quite an accomplishment!

Christina said...

Y'all crack me up!