Thursday, August 28, 2008

This one's for you!

Some of you (those with their sound turned up) may have noticed I finally added music to my blog. You had to know that if I could work the theme song to Indiana Jones into my testimony, then I can work it into my blog! I can't help it. This song gives me the energy and desire to climb Manchu Pitchu amung other things.

My dream blog would allow me to pick a song for each individual post to aid in hitting my punch line. But until that day comes we'll just stick with the selections I have below and you can click on the music your in the mood to listed to.

But, if you scroll all the way down this page and look at the music I have added you'll see one song that's just for Dawn..."Come Back to Texas." I love this song! The truth in it cracks me up every time. I had to put it on my blog for Dawn to hear it. Due to her geographical location, I'm sure it's not played on the radio ;) (besides the fact it's like 3 years old now!).

"...besides the Mexican food [stinks] north of here anyway"

No comments: