Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Favorite Pair of Jeans


Finding good friends is like finding a good pair of jeans. And if you are female or have ever been shopping with a woman in search of the perfect pair of jeans, you know what I'm talking about. You are willing to pay any price for them and then they are treasured forever. They may wear thin and holes may develop but it all adds character that makes you love them even more. Finding a good pair is a rare thing.

Even though they have moved away, the Flannery's are one of our favorite "pair of jeans" and we loved getting to visit them last weekend.







Look out Ashli, your arranged marriage is not set in stone!




Savannah is mapping out where we are and how to get home. She has a map obsession.







Savannah's first drink out of a can. She also asked for "Cheetos salad" for lunch Monday! What did the men feed the children while we were out Saturday?



Me on the rope swing. Yes, I screamed a little but it was beautiful and relaxing once Mark learned to swing me without spinning me and sending me slamming into the tree!




I am ready to hang one out at the farm. Over the lake perhaps?



I have more pics and will probably post a slide show later this week.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I only wish I was wearing "thin" and not Lee. We must have posted about the same time. I wrote some of the same things - great minds ;)