Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tiny Dancer

The night before her recital I began to discuss with Savannah her hair for the next day. At first she didn't want to sleep in the infamous pink curlers. While I debated this issue with her her dad stated his case that they are not comfortable as if comfort plays a part in how a female looks.

Men, they are so funny.

Pink curlers are a right of passage that every little girl must endure numerous time.

In the end Savannah too agreed they must be slept in before a big event.



What little dancers do when they think no one is looking.




Annabelle, Cate, Meadow, and Savannah have all been buds since they were mere babes in the MOPS nursery.




Tap dancin' to Friendship Boogie
Savannah is on the back row 2nd from the right in all the on stage pics.




This was my favorite costume.





Audra and Savannah backstage looking way too grown up.




"In My Ballet Shoes"
They look so sweet when they are all doing the same thing.



And then there are times that no 2 girls are doing the same move.
Recitals are always entertaining.
At least it wasn't just one girl who was way off, it was everybody.
They really did do a good job.




Dancing to the Ice Cream Freeze for the finale.
I think this was Savannah's favorite. She really boogied to this one.





The proud Daddy and his little girl.







1 comment:

Megan said...

Umm... I cannot tell you how much I love that picture of Savannah looking in the mirror! You have to blow that up, print it, and frame it.

It reminds me of a Disney advertisement!!