Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Got Back

Savannah came home from school yesterday and she was promptly told to change into play clothes. After obeying her mother she came to me saying, "Do I walk funny in these capri pants? They feel kind of funny."

I turned around to inquire about her odd ramblings but was unable to comment due to laughter from the sight before me. The "capri" pants in questions= were actually the jeans of her 4 month old brother. When my laughter subsided I lifted her shirt and saw that she was even able to button the jeans that are tight on Archer's belly. Laughter roared again with Savannah joining in.

Have you seen Shrek 2? Remember when the Shrek is turned into a handsome man and he steals clothes from a rich man and they are tiny on him? Do you remember Donkey and Puss in Boots fall on the ground laughing when they see him in the tiny clothes? That was actually video from this scene in my kitchen.