Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's A Girl!

In light of my recent posts on this blog about Savannah's lack of girlishness and sometimes difficult uniqueness, I decided to share our recent progress.
This week, Savannah wore a bow in her for the first time in her entire life! See, you guys just thought I was girly, but I'm really not. It was my first time to adorn those golden locks with the traditional mark of femininity.
Please note that the bow is green. She and I will both have to work our way up to a pink one!






Her outfit below does a pretty good job of summing her up. She's not so rough around the edges that overalls are needed. But a fluffy pink dress would certainly hold her back.
I think this outfit does her personality justice.

















Photography by Jeanne Dammoff

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the pictures - beautiful!

Lee Ann said...

Can't wait to see more pics!

Megan said...

i really like the pics... they are very very cute.