Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Stats

Archer's one-year check-up at the doctor's office revealed he is up to 21# which is pretty average, and he is healthy as can be. Praise the Lord!

On the other hand, I don't know how long I can keep him in great health with his climbing habit. He is not walking yet but he will scale anything that he can get that little knee up on and begin to climb. He climbed the attic latter as we stowed away christmas decor. And he inched his way up the latter to Savannah's bunk bed in hopes of reaching Chickory, his favorite cat. Add to that his obsession with sticking things in electrical outlets (ours our covered thankfully but that does not stop him from trying!)and you have yourself a full time job keeping him safe.

But he is so darn sweet and full of giggles that you just can't help but be patient with him. If that boy even thinks about giving my his sly little grin I swoop him up and cover him with kisses.

Have I said lately that I love the stage of life Mark and I are in right now?

1 comment:

The Jacobs Family said...

I can attest to his cuteness. A few minutes with him at Old Navy, and I had pushed my daughter to the side to play with him :)