Friday, December 31, 2010

The Little Man Turns One!

I had to take a picture of Archer in his birthday suit on his birthday. I know some of you are worried that this might be a tradition and Mark's birthday is next month. No worries. I only take pictures of folks in their birthday suit on their first birthday.








All the printed materials came from thepartydress.net
She has wonderful ideas for hostesses and great products. We had one issue and I must say her customer service is great.











The set up. The Little Man is infatuated with balloons. The decor made his sweet little day!









You can't tell in the picture but the banner spelled out "Archer."









With so many people there I don't know why I was the one taking pictures! I should have been in this one.






The big cake said "F.D. Archer" and "Engine #1".




Arch's personal cake and a sparkler in the shape of a "1". He was bedazzled by the small fire and was a bit frustrated when we would not let him grab it!





My brave grandmother allowed Archer to feed her cake.



The cakes were made by my friend Rachel's friend, Lauren in Dallas. I was worried about where to get a cake on a Sunday, the day after Christmas. But, she really came through. I thought the cakes turned out adorable and best of all they tasted great too. If you are throwing a party in Dallas, she's your girl!

Overall, I think Archer had a great time at his party. He seemed to enjoy being the center of attention and putting on a show for guests. Not once was he overwhelmed with center stage. For those of you who already call him "little Mark," it's just another characteristic to add to the list!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is a way better looking (and I'm sure tasting)first year cake than Sean's ;)