Thursday, January 6, 2011

Okay. Now, here are the stats...

My last post was cut short by none other than the featured character. Belated, here is the run down of Archer at age one.

Favorite food: sweet tators

Least favorite food: chicken unless it is fresh and very spicy. Moroccan chicken seems to be the best bet chicken wise.

Favorite books: "Mr Brown Can Moo, Can You?" "Peek-a-boo I Love you" and "The Rhythm of My Day" The later 2 are books from Savannah's Kindermusik days. Every morning Archer and I read books for about an hour. And each one he hands to me with a giggle and then begins rocking back and forth almost dancing with excitement as I open the first page.

Favorite place: outside.

Favorite toy: a blanket with a stuffed animal attached that Esther (our neighbor) gave him. It's his lovey and he cannot sleep without it. After getting a whiff of this over-loved toy, my Dad's wife nicknamed it staphylococcus bear. We do try to wash it regularly but sometimes the smell of baby love lingers.

Favorite song: anything from kindermusik.

Favorite instrument: shakers. He can shake a shaker forever. If he begins to get restless in the grocery store then all I have to do is find a food item to pose as a shaker and he is good to go!

Favorite game: peek-a-boo. He can and does play this all day long. And this is the only way I get a daily shower in. I place Archer in the exersaucer and occasionally pop out from behind the shower curtain and yell peek-a-boo while laying on the suds.

And with that note I think you now know enough about how Archer and I spend our days.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

It's not the first time you've had a smelly lovie around!