Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Sweet Tea

Every other year I host a Neighborhood Christmas Tea in hopes of getting together with the people I live so close to but don't always see. I love the ladies in our neighborhood and what better way is there for women to spend time together than over petit fours, dainty tea cups surrounded with wonderful chatter.



This is the first year Savannah has been old enough to attend the tea. She has been anticipating this day for years. An in honour of her coming of age, I chose the Nutcracker Suite as out these.




Not only is Savannah into tea parties and the The Nutcracker ballet, she is also into posing. Can you tell? What happened to my dirt-loving tom boy?




You can catch a peak at my "good memories" apron mentioned in a previous post.










Did I mention big hats and lacy gloves are highly encouraged? If I am going to throw a themed party - which I love to do - I am going to go all out. That said, I am in search of a bigger hat. Let me know if you come across one!







And lastly there is my mom who was in charge of Archer during our feminine soiree. I would have still been in my pajamas and serving delivery pizza if she had not come to my rescue!

1 comment:

Katy said...

i love the candycane/candle decoration!! So cute and colorful!