Monday, August 10, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today Monday, August 10, 2009...

Outside my window...green lush grass, blue skies, and 100% humidity.

I am thinking...that I stink and need to take a shower. Plesant thought isn't it? I'm sure you wanted to know that about me! Savannah and I have been working in the yard all morning.

I am thankful for...our church. As I sat in church yesterday I thought about all the people who do not have a church home. I can't imagine not being refreshed by hearing God's word every week. Although I read the bible at home, it's whole other experience to read it with others.

One of my favorite things...is deep cleaning and organizing. There is something purifying about purging excess things. It makes life simpler.

I am wearing...workout shorts, a VBS t-shirt, 2 layers of sweat, and 3 layers of dirt.

I am creating...still, a nest. Today I nested in the yard. Oh, and I am growing a human being.

From the kitchen...we will have leftover asian lettuce wraps and Benihana salad (home made but just life Benihana's).

A few plans for the rest of the week...Mom's night out tonight, an overdue haircut, accupuncture, and playing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



The Peteet yard. Summer 2009.

No comments: