Thursday, April 30, 2009

Help! I'm Being Drugged!

You may remember in one of my previous posts that I mentioned the herbs I am taking from my acu-p might be making me sleepy. Well, I asked him about it this week. He confirmed that that is a possible side effect. "We are trying to increase your Yin and that has to do with sleep, slowing down, resting, etc." he said. Um, Mr. Acu-p, I'm more of a Yang kind of girl. I like to be on the go, accomplish big goals and even bigger to-do lists. I'm not really into the Yin thing. If anything, I'd like to jack my Yang up even higher! Then laughs the acu-p.

I love my acu-p, he has a great since of humor and offered to decrease my dose if things don't improve. Luckily I am adjusting to my new sedated self. Some people may even find the new me enjoyable! :)

1 comment:

Glenna Workman said...

OMGosh, that's hilarious