Sunday, May 1, 2011

Show Stoppers

In the excitement and busyness of so many wonderful events at once I've failed to post pics of Savannah's dance recital. She took tap, ballet, and jazz but with much wisdom her dance teacher decided one costume change per recital was enough for 6-year-olds. So they had two numbers in the show, one tap and one jazz. Savannah however is very excited to add ballet to the show next year because that means one more "beautiful costume!"



I love these pictures of Savannah and her good buddy. I think most of my pics last year were of these two together.



Jazzing it up!



Back stage.



My little dancer made a lot of progress this year and we are very proud of her. She inherited my coordination but with hard work and prayer we think she will overcome it. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! That totally reminds me of Dawn and I at that age! I can see the pictures now! Savannah is too cute!

Katy said...

aww i love the pictures! Savannah and Audra are so precious.
I WISH so much Heidi would let me put her in dance..however she is stuck on being a "horsey girl" as she calls it and does not want to be a ballerina :)
Looks like a FUN!