Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today June 23, 2009

Outside my window...mosquito breading weather.

I am thinking...that I have needed to get back to blogging for a long time. Things have been busy but things are always busy. That's really not an adequate excuse. I think it has more to do with my lack of creativity while pregnant. I think my babies suck all the creativity out of me. But judging by Savannah's creativity level, it's worth it.

From the kitchen...Marlboro Man Sandwiches from the Pioneer Woman's blog. Note: she thinks this recipe calls for about 2 sticks of butter. I assure you it is delicious with less than 1/2 that!

I am wearing...a brown tank top style summer dress (maternity of course to cover my "dramatically large uterus" layered over a turquoise cami with dangle turquoise earrings and mustard yellow Sanuk sandals.

I am creating...uh, a baby (I'm gonna use that one for a while!).

I am going...to take Savannah to dance camp every day this week.

I am reading...nothing. Just returned the library books today and am in search of something new.

I am hearing...Savannah chatting endlessly about the book she is making about the farm.

One of my favorite things...the new HUGE desk Mark built for us a couple of weekends ago. Since we both work out of the house, we were in DESPERATE need of something that would meet both our needs. We now have an awesome "T" shaped desk specifically built for our office. Isn't he amazing???

Around the house...things still aren't back in order from the big office.desk move, things are clean otherwise and laundry is done.

A few plans for the week...dance camp, work, play dates, and Savannah is planning our menu.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




Savannah as a lion at her dance recital this past spring. She sings along with as much enthusiasm as she dances!

No comments: