Monday, May 11, 2009

Proper Introductions

Savannah and I arrived in Aspen, Colorado late Saturday afternoon after a whirlwind, cross-country, train trip. I plan to post a ton of pictures of our awesome sleeping compartment on the train and all our adventures in Chicago whenever we get home in a week or so. I can't think of a more appropriate way to introduce our latest addition to our family life. My brave little embryo endured 4 days of rocking, juggling, and bumps on a train that eventually winded and climbed through the mountains. It endured an 80 mile an hour elevator ride up Sears Tower along with lots of rich foods. Yup, that sums up living with the Peteets. We are always on an adventure wether at home or away (but more often than not we are off on trip:) We look forward to the newest member joining our adventure sometime around January 12.

Woohoo!

9 comments:

Katy said...

GLORY:) God is GOOD!
So happy for ya'll!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited!

Glenna Workman said...

Awesome news!

Mandy said...

WOO HOO! Think that acu-p could help me lose weight that fast???? Just kidding! You know I love you guys and am SO happy for you!

Megan said...

I had to back up and read that again - an addition? What? Is she saying she's pregnant?

How EXCITING!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you Christina!!! Glad everything worked out great!!

Kathy said...

I was wondering how Nemo II did on the train ride;) Congrats!!!

Jen said...

Wow Christina! Great news!

From East Texas to the Far East said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to have another Peteet in the family! We will be praying for you guys! And you might want to give me the name and number of that acupuncturist...he must work fast!!

Christina said...

Thanks everybody!
Mandy, I don't know if weight loss accupuncture would work as quickly but it's worth a try!
Nemo II, that's cute. Remember when.

Carly Strasser said...

That's such great news! Congrats!! Acupuncture is what finally helped Cody quit smoking- it made me a believer.