Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sisters at Play



For as long as I can remember my sister and I have wanted to into business together. We dreamed of opening up various shops, restaurants, tea rooms, and bed and breakfasts. But childhood dreams seems unreasonable once we became adults and over 2,000 miles separated us.

Amongst the mounds of laundry and dirty diapers that this stage of family life brings my sister and I found ourselves in desperate need of a creative outlet, time together, and a chance to use our brain for more than schedule planning. So Sisters at Play was born and we now have a shop on etsy.com.

As of right now we have sun catchers for sale but we have other products made and in the works that will be added later this summer. If you haven't heard of sun catchers you should check them out. They can be used in a sunny window or as yard art. I love them because they are fun, whimsical and unexpected no matter where you put them.

My friend and graphic artist, Rachel Maples created our logo, tags, and business cards which we are very happy with. She is also the creator the banners on my other site, eatingthegoodlifewithchristinapeteet.com.

Here are a couple of examples of our work. To view our store and learn more about our products click here.



You cannot imagine how gorgeous this amber stone looks in sun light. I kind of hope this one doesn't sell so I can keep it!



Handcrafted with a dose of nostalgic style and a touch of modern whimsy.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ya'll are so creative...they are beautiful.