Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Showing my age

You know you were a teenager in the 90's when years later (more than a decade to be exact) you are shopping for baby supplies and when you scan the brands you spot the company Even Flow. Do you pick up the Even Flow baby product and examine it for safety? Usability? Quality? No. You instantly start rocking out in your head to the Pearl Jam song, Evenflow. I honestly cannot even glance at an Even Flow baby product without getting that song in my head!
That my friend is showing your age (okay, my age).
Forever dated by the 90's, now go search your ipod for a little Maria Carey and you've got yourself a time machine.

1 comment:

Megan said...

speaking of time machines and showing your age - i'm singing at a wedding in october and guess what the bride picked....

Mariah Carey - Endless Love

That one is before my time. And I am not Mariah.

And the funnier part, the person she selected to sing the man part... Ricky Hall. Please laugh at the thought.