Monday, October 4, 2010

The Buddy System Continues

Last week my long-time friend Rachel came for a visit along with her son Cohen. When I say "long-time" I mean a very long time. She and I met in church at the age of three. I don't remember life without her and I am pretty sure she was my first friend.

Now we have two little guys who were born three weeks apart. They had a good time playing together and Rachel and I had a good time in spite of them never napping at the same time.



We tried to sneak away for some girl time and leave them in Archer's room playing. But, apparently their hearing is perfect and they were able to follow our voices and eventually track us down.



Both sets of buddies are looking forward to more playdates.

1 comment:

Rachel Maples said...

So sweet, I love that they are so close in age, i just wish we lived closer together :o( I still need to send you and post pics that I took while there....someday I'll get to it.